- The Privacy Agreement applies to our service to you. We will collect personal information from you as appropriate and necessary in accordance with laws and regulations. We will do our best to protect your information from disclosure, damage, or missing through reasonableness and effective information security techniques and management processes and corresponding security protection measures. We hope to clarify how we are committed to protecting your personal information through the following Privacy Agreement.
- The Privacy Statement was updated on June 17, 2022
- Please read the Privacy Agreement in its entirety. If you have any questions about the Privacy Agreement, you can contact us via the email address provided herein.
- By using or continuing to use our products and services, you agree to the content of the Privacy Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the Privacy Agreement, please stop using our services immediately.
1. Personal information Collection
1.1 Definition of personal information
- Personal information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, personal information is any information that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly.
- In the Privacy Agreement, we also use “data” to represent personal information.
1.2 Circumstances of personal information collection
- We may collect your personal information under the following circumstances:
- When you register as our user;
- When you sign up or join our event;
1.3 Scope of personal information collection
- We may handle all types of personal information, including the data clearly provided by you and your device data and personal information generated from the use of our services, specifically:
- When you register or log in, we may collect your email address, password, & nickname that you use in registration.
- When you use controlled devices, we may collect the information of device model, IP address, location, and device status. We collect your current location information, not track your whereabouts. Open the location service can directly obtain your location information to provide you with services, such as weather service, intelligent scene service, network function.
- It is important to note that separate device information or service log information cannot identify a particular natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a particular natural person or use it in conjunction with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the period of combined use, and we will de-identify such information unless we have your authorization or unless otherwise stipulated.
- As mentioned above, we may store your account information in the database so that you can get your personal data every time you visit our website and use other services.
- Your data will be stored in our server as log files and used for analysis and research. After being processed on the server, your data will be transmitted to the database.
- We will back up data on a regular basis to prevent data loss due to server failure or human error, and will delete them immediately at your request.
2. Data Processing
2.1 Our role
- We are the controller of your information.
2.2 Legal foundation
- We process your data for the following one or more purposes:
- When we have your consent;
- When it requested for the purpose of marketing;
- When it requested for the purpose of performing the contract we enter into with you;
- When it is legally obligated;
- When it is within our legal rights or interests. For example, to implement our policies, manage day-to-day business, aggregate data for data analysis, maintain information security, or prevent frauds, or, if necessary, we transfer the data to other BUs of our company).
2.3 Reasons for providing your personal information
- Generally, your consent constitutes the legal foundation for us to handle your information. It is therefore necessary for you to agree with our user agreement and Privacy Agreement for our agreement to be formulated and performed and our legal rights and interests to be protected.
- You have the right to choose whether to provide the relevant data. We may not be able to undertake part or all of the obligations according to the service terms or provide our services without some of your information. If you wish to learn more, please contact our data protection office using the contact details under the last section of this Privacy Agreement.
2.4 Purposes and methods
- We will use information provided by you and collected by us in the process of services to offer you our services. We will not use your data for any other purposes that do not fit the purposes for data collection that are detailed below.
- We will use your information for the following purposes in the following manners:
- To verify your identity to prevent unauthorised access;
- To conduct internal audit, data analysis or research to the end of improving our products and services through evaluating our efficiency;
- To maintain the integrity and security of the information system where we store and process your information;
- To scrutinise and investigate into data leaks, illegal activities and fraudulent behaviours;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations or the demand for your information requested for litigation and other legal proceedings or imposed by governmental authorities.
3. Device authorizations
- We occasionally demand authorizations to access, including but not limited to, your storage, contacts, notifications, GPS locations, cameras, Bluetooth, NFC when providing services. You may deny the access to relevant personal information by turning off part or all of the authorizations in device settings. The authorization management process is different in different devices. Please refer to the relevant instructions for accessing the device settings and the system developer mode.
4. Sharing, transfer or disclosure of your information
4.1 Sharing of your information
- Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any other company, organisation, or individual, except in the following circumstances:
- When we have obtained your clear consent to share your information with a third party.
- When we share your personal information with a third-party service provider (or partner) for the benefit of offering or improving our services including but not limited to cloud services, video surveillance services, IT supports, custom services. We sign rigorous data handling agreements with all relevant third-party service providers (or partners) which requires them to take certain security measures in handling your information pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations and our requirements to safeguard your data security.
- When we disclose your information under the demands of the laws and regulations or government authorities.
4.2 Transfer of your information
- We will not transfer your information to any other company, organisation, or individual except under any of the following circumstances:
- Transfer under clear consent: when we have obtained your clear consent, we will transfer your information to a third party.
4.3 Disclosure of your information
- We will only disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- When we have obtained your clear consent;
- When the law, legal proceedings including litigation, or government authorities, demand so.
5. Limitation period for saving your information
- We will continue to save your information so long as for purposes specified in this Privacy Agreement, and within any additional period as required or permitted by law, until you withdraw the consent.
- Whereas, we may postpone the retention of your information for research or statistics, but we will desensitise your information from tracking you.
- At the same time, in accordance with the law of the country in which you live, we may retain your personal information to assist in any government and judicial investigations for the purpose of submitting or maintaining legal requests or civil, criminal or administrative procedures. If the above reasons fail to apply to the data we preserve, we shall delete and destroy your data in a secure manner in accordance with the relevant requirements.
6. Protection of information of people under legal age
- Our services have no limitation on age, yet, we shall be aware of the importance of taking extra precautions to guarantee the privacy and security of people under legal age who use the products and accept the services.
- We will only use or disclose the personal information of people under legal age collected with the consent of the guardian on the condition that the law permits, the guardian expressly consents or the protection of the people under legal age is necessary. At any time, the guardian who asks to access, modify or delete personal information of the person under guardianship shall contact us.
- If we are found to collect personal information of people under legal age without first obtaining the consent of a verifiable guardian, we shall try to remove the relevant content as soon as possible.
7. Storage of personal information
- For we provide services globally, based on the consideration of data storage security, we will store synchronously all the information we collect from you in our servers in India no matter which country you live.
8. Cross-border transmission of personal information
9. User portraits and automated decision
- To provide you with more convenient and personalised information display, search, and push services when you use search our services, we may extract your preferences based on your purchase information and service log information, and produce indirect portraits.
- We may analyse processed data that fail to identify you to improve our services.
- We will not use your data to conduct any fully automated decision.
10. Change of Privacy Agreement
- We shall reserve the right to modify the Privacy Agreement. Without your express consent, we shall not reduce your rights in accordance with the Privacy Agreement. Any change to the Privacy Agreement shall be posted on this page. For major changes, we shall provide more obvious notice (for certain services, we shall send an e-mail notification to state the specific changes to the Privacy Agreement.)
- Major changes referred to herein include but are not limited to:
- Major change of our service, such as the purpose of processing personal information, and the type of personal information under processing, the way of using personal information;
- Major change of your right to participate in the processing of personal information and the corresponding exercising methods;
- Change of the department responsible for processing the security of personal information, or change of contact information and complaint receiving channels;
- A high risk shown in the assessment report of personal information security impact.
- At the same time, we shall archive the former version of this Privacy Agreement for your reference.